Two Injured in Accident on 5 Freeway at 336th Street [Federal Way, WA]

Two Injured in Accident on 5 Freeway at 336th Street [Federal Way, WA]
Two Injured in Accident on 5 Freeway at 336th Street [Federal Way, WA]

Two Vehicles Involved in Accident on 5 Freeway in Federal Way

FEDERAL WAY, WA (March 10, 2023) – Officers confirmed that two people suffered injuries in an accident on 5 Freeway on March 5.
According to the Washington State Patrol, the collision happened at South 336th Street around 7:25 PM. Based on a report, a 37-year-old man from Maple Valley was driving southbound on the freeway prior to the crash.
At the same time, a 45-year-old SeaTac man was driving in the northbound lane. As the southbound car approached 336th Street, its driver lost control and crossed the median, jumping the guardrail into the northbound lanes.
At that point, the driver of the northbound car attempted to swerve but a collision still occurred.
As a result, both drivers of the vehicles sustained injuries. Emergency crews transported both victims to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle for treatment.
In addition, the crash also totaled both vehicles, resulting to road closure for 2 hours and 55 minutes.
At this point, an investigation into the accident is ongoing. In addition, no other details are available.
Speeding is dangerous and can lead to a crash. Thus, always follow speed limits to avoid getting hurt or hurting other people. In addition, follow road regulations at all times.

If you have been hurt in an accident, count on The Alpha Accident Lawyers to help you with your case. We work hard day and night to ensure that victims of accidents receive the compensation they rightfully deserve. Each of our clients receives personal legal advice tailored to his or her specific case. Our teams will work with you personally, one-on-one, to better understand your situation. Call us today at (800) 544-2696 to schedule a free consultation. We work on a contingency basis, so you pay absolutely nothing unless we will your case. Moreover, you can request a copy of the police report from your accident.


Scroll to top