Experienced Truck Accident Lawyers
Auto accidents caused by large or semi-trucks can be stressful, traumatic, and sometimes deadly. Our team of highly qualified truck accident lawyers can help you navigate through the claims process.
Seek Representation for a Truck Accident
If you've recently been in a truck accident and have sustained injuries, you have a right to seek financial compensation for your debts and losses. For those seriously injured in a catastrophic truck accident in any of the cities our law firm serves, contact us today to schedule a free case evaluation. Alpha Accident Lawyers will represent your best interests. We'll help you get the highest settlement amount possible.
Pursue Maximum Compensation for Your Injuries
A truck accident can be devastating, resulting in broken bones, brain trauma, soft tissue damage, or even death. If your truck accident was due to the other driver's negligence, the personal injury lawyers at Alpha Accident Lawyers can help you pursue compensation. This includes medical bills, lost income, and any additional damages you've incurred.
Our team will investigate your truck accident case, speak to witnesses, and represent your best interests during negotiations. We have years of experience with truck accident cases and have developed tried and true strategies that help our clients win their cases.
If a truck accident was caused by the driver of the truck, the cause of it can be a variety of reasons. Truck drivers often have to stick to strict deadlines and make deliveries on time. This sometimes results in the driver being careless and fatigued. They drive their large vehicles recklessly, often resulting in preventable accidents.
Sometimes it's not the fault of the driver. Trucking companies must routinely inspect and regularly maintain their vehicles. This helps them stay in compliance with truck regulations and inspection safety. However, they often don't adhere to those guidelines. Trucks will leave with inadequate tires, poorly functioning lights, and faulty brakes.
These are a couple of reasons that truck accidents happen. It's our job to investigate whether the accident was due to the driver driving recklessly or the truck company failing to properly maintain the vehicle. Once we've determined the cause of the accident, we can seek compensation from the right party.
Different Types of Truck Accident Claims
Our team of personal injury attorneys handles a variety of truck claims. These accidents include overloaded trucks, spilled cargo, truck rollover, driver fatigue, wide turns, tire blowouts, brake failure, inadequate driver training, and blind spot.
Why Do I Need a Truck Accident Lawyer?
Truck accident claims can be very complex for multiple reasons. In a regular auto accident, the negligent driver is held liable for the damages. In a truck accident, there are multiple different parties that can be held accountable other than the truck driver.
These parties can include: the driver, their employer, the truck owner, the company that made the truck or truck parts, a mechanic who previously worked on the truck, officials working at the weigh station, or the company that helped load the truck.
Alpha Accident Lawyers will investigate your truck accident in great detail. We'll work with you to gather all the necessary evidence we can use to make your case successful.
Different types of evidence include:
- Receipts for food and gas
- Tollbooth receipts
- Weigh station receipts
- Cell phone records of the truck driver
- Black box data
- Bills of lading
- Dashcam and/or surveillance footage
- Witness testimony
- Police reports
- Videos and photos of the accident scene
Expert witness testimony plays a vital role when making a case in a truck accident claim. We work to compile testimony from engineers, medical experts, accident reconstruction experts, and financial experts.
Sometimes a settlement negotiation can't be reached. If necessary, we'll take your case to trial and represent your best interests in court. Our goal is to get you a fair settlement, no matter how long it takes.
What Should I Do if I've Been in a Truck Accident?
If you've been in a truck accident, there are certain steps you should take to ensure you'll be eligible to receive maximum financial compensation.
- Seek Medical Attention: You may not notice any injuries on the surface immediately following an accident. Some injuries take several days to appear. Receive medical attention immediately, even if you're not showing visible signs of an injury. Medical documentation is vital to any future legal cases.
- Call the Police: If the driver was under the influence of drugs or alcohol or committed other crimes while driving, the police will be able to arrest them. A police report is also important when filing a personal injury claim and dealing with insurance companies.
- Speak to Witnesses: If there was anyone that witnessed your truck accident, get their personal information. This includes their name, phone number, address, and email address. They'll potentially be able to help support your personal injury claim.
- Take Pictures of the Scene: The police will usually take photos and gather evidence from the truck accident scene, but taking photos yourself is also valuable. Take photos of all the vehicles involved from various angles. Include pictures of broken lights, tire tracks, and other debris.
- Don't Talk a Lot: You can check on other people who were involved in the accident to ensure their well-being, but keep the conversation light. You don't want to say something that could potentially be used against you and cause harm to your future legal case.
- Call Your Insurance: Your insurance company can get the claims process started immediately.
- Call Alpha Accident Lawyers: An experienced team of truck accident lawyers can start investigating the cause of the accident and if you qualify for financial compensation from the trucking company or the truck driver.
Contact Alpha Accident Lawyers Today
If you've recently been in a truck accident, you should be focused on healing and getting better. You don't need to spend your precious moments dealing with insurance adjustors, trucking companies, and figuring out who is liable for your truck accident.
Our team of experienced truck accident attorneys will work tirelessly to get you the maximum settlement amount possible. You won't have to worry about compiling your funds to pay high attorney fees. We don't get paid until you win your case.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
Contact us via any method below and one of our legal professionals will reach out for a free, no obligation consultation - we charge NO FEES unless we win your case.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
Please complete the from below and one of our legal professionals will reach out for a free consultation. There is no obligation and we charge NO FEES unless we win your case.