A Trusted & Experienced Personal Injury Attorney in Los Angeles
If you suffered a serious personal injury due to someone else’s negligence, we can help you recover from the accident – financially, physically, and mentally.
The short and long-term effects when you suffer from a personal injury can be detrimental. Depending upon the severity of the personal injury, you can experience permanent disabilities, personality changes, and loss of independence.
If you’ve suffered a serious injury accident, our team of experienced Los Angeles personal injury lawyers is here to help. At Alpha Accident Lawyers, our personal injury law firm in California features an expert legal professional who can assist you with your injury claim against the negligent party.
Let us help you get the maximum compensation you deserve.START YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
Personal Injury Lawyers in Los Angeles, CA
Receiving treatment for a serious injury can be expensive. Not only are you dealing with medical bill costs, but there’s often a loss of income. If you or a loved one has a catastrophic personal injury, they may not be able to get back to their state of health prior to the motor vehicle accident.
Our personal injury lawyers in Los Angeles understand that this is a distressing time for you. Let us do the work to help you recover any compensation for the damages you incurred, either from not being able to work or from the severe changes in lifestyle and quality of life.
What Needs to Be Proved in a Personal Injury Claim?
Your personal injuries and trauma must be a result of another person’s negligence. In a personal injury claim, our injury attorneys will need to prove the following:
- Duty of Care: An individual has a legal obligation to perform a level of care that doesn’t cause harm to others. For example, a medical professional’s duty is to give a certain standard of care that doesn’t result in injury or death.
- Breach of Duty: If a person or company breaches their duty of care, they are considered negligent.
- Causation: The negligence of the opposing party must be the direct cause of the personal injuries sustained by the accident victim.
- Damages: If you want to file a claim, there must be economic or non-economic damages as a result of the personal injury. Economic damages refer to losses that can be verified, such as not being able to work. Non-economic damages are intangible losses, such as the quality of life decreasing.
What Costs Can Be Recovered?
You may be eligible to receive compensation for economic and non-economic damages, such as:
- Suffering and Pain: As a person suffering from a personal injury, you can pursue compensation for any long-term emotional or physical pain.
- Medical Bills: Medical care for these types of injuries can be extensive. You can request compensation for physical therapy, doctor’s visits, imaging, speech therapy, home modifications, and psychiatric support.
- Lost Wages: Due to your injury, you may not be able to work for a substantial time period. You can request compensation for any lost income, as well as financial compensation for your future earning ability.
- Wrongful Death: If you have a loved one who passed away tragically from a personal injury, you can pursue a wrongful death lawsuit. You will be able to request compensation for damages, including lost wages and funeral costs.
- Inability to Enjoy Life: Sustaining a personal injury can cause grief, anguish, intense pain, permanent disabilities, or the ability to be intimate with your spouse or partner. You can request fair compensation for this as well.
In addition to the victim, family members can also file a personal injury lawsuit for the losses they experienced, including loss of companionship and suffering. One’s legal representation has a substantial impact on the results of your personal injury case. An experienced personal injury attorney can win much higher compensation than someone unfamiliar with personal injury law.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
You may have sustained your personal injuries from a car accident due to a negligent driver or trucking company. If that is the case, a claim can be filed against the negligent party. You can file a claim for personal injuries in the following instances:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Rideshare accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
Evidence Needed in a Personal Injury Case
Alpha Accident Lawyers will review your personal injury case to determine if you have a claim to pursue financial compensation. Our legal team will need to review all the evidence to see if negligence was involved.
To make a strong personal injury case, we will need to have equally strong evidence.
Some types of evidence we will need include proof of lost wages and benefits, medical records, diagnostic imaging, videos and pictures of the accident scene, photos of the personal injuries caused by the accident, a police report (if applicable), and invoices and receipts for any medical expenses incurred because of your personal injury.
The value of your claim will depend on factors like if you have sustained severe injuries, property damage expenses, medical bills, and the personal injury attorney representation you have. Our personal injury attorneys are very familiar with California law and personal injury law.
Get a Team of Personal Injury Lawyers in Los Angeles
You need an experienced personal injury attorney to help you recover the maximum compensation. At Alpha Accident Lawyers, our personal injury lawyers know how to effectively prove the negligence of the other party, as well as the value of all the damages you’ve incurred.
We will investigate your personal injury case, speak to witnesses and any healthcare professionals involved, and do the work so you can receive fair compensation.
Contact a Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries like spinal or traumatic brain injuries in the Los Angeles area because of someone else’s negligence, you shouldn’t have to suffer through a financial loss.
We understand that this is a difficult time for personal injury victims. Coping with the psychological and physical effects of catastrophic injuries can be very challenging for you and your family.
Personal injury cases are complicated. Contact our personal injury attorneys in Los Angeles to help guide you through the claims process and help you understand what your legal options are. Let our personal injury attorneys do the work while you focus on healing.START YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
If you have been injured in an accident, contact us to get immediate help. Your consultation is 100% free and there is no obligation.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
We work for you. Schedule a time at your convenience to discuss your case and review your options.
We can set-up a designated time to meet via call, video chat, or in person.
Nicole Lahmani, Esq.
California Attorney, Of Counsel
Nicole Lahmani is a dedicated personal injury attorney committed to helping accident victims seek justice after suffering from someone else’s negligence. She has assisted a countless number of clients throughout California recover fair compensation from insurance companies.
Ms. Lahmani completed her undergraduate studies at UCLA and received her Juris Doctorate Degree from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles in 2011, where she graduated at the top of her class. She is a published author and speaks English, Hebrew, and Spanish. She was selected to Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars in 2020 and 2021, a peer-reviewed list that recognizes an attorney’s professional achievements and legal excellence.
FROM OUR BLOG
Please review these additional resources for accident victims.