Highly-Rated Car Accident Lawyer in Los Angeles, CA
There are around six million car accidents each year. This likely comes as no surprise to Southern California drivers. With so many cars on the road, accidents are likely to occur.
Alpha Accident Lawyers is an established accident and injury law firm with experience in handling a variety of personal injury claims. If you've been injured in a car accident in the Los Angeles area or neighboring Southern California cities, know that you may be entitled to fair compensation. Our car accident lawyer in Los Angeles specializes in auto-related accidents. We'll discuss your legal options.
As our client, you will receive the best legal representation from a top-rated auto accident lawyer in Los Angeles. They will work tirelessly to help you recover compensation for your personal injuries and for any other damages that resulted from the collision.
Our Los Angeles personal injury attorney specializes in a variety of auto-related accident cases. If you have questions regarding injuries sustained by you or someone you know in an accident on the road, contact our law firm today for for a free consultation to discuss your legal options.
Get a Los Angeles Car Accident Lawyer
Car accidents can be extremely traumatic experiences. Not only are you dealing with emotional and physical distress, but you may also experience lost wages and financial hardship due to an accumulation of medical bills and other costs.
Alpha Accident Lawyers is committed to advocating for car accident victims. We are here to help you throughout your car accident case. Our Los Angeles car accident lawyers will assist you in receiving the financial compensation you deserve from the at-fault party.
California freeways experience a high amount of traffic, with car accidents occurring daily. If you are involved in a collision and your car accident occurred due to another driver's negligence, you have a right to receive financial compensation. A Los Angeles car accident lawyer can help you recover maximum compensation for your losses.
How to Determine the At-Fault Party
In a car accident claim, our legal team at Alpha Accident Lawyers is responsible for proving that the other motorist was responsible for the car accident.
In proving fault, it's our job to show that the at-fault driver was negligent. To make a thorough and solid case, our legal team will need to prove the following:
- Duty - Drivers are required to operate their cars or trucks with an amount of consideration and care for the other drivers on the road.
- Breach - If the other driver was negligent in their driving and did not operate their vehicle in a way that showed care for the other drivers, they breached their duty.
- Causation - Any injuries you sustained in the accident must be a direct result of the other driver's negligent actions.
- Damages - We will need to show how compensation can help cover any losses incurred by the injuries you suffered during the car accident. This can include loss of income and increasing medical bills.
Types of Car Accidents We Handle
Our car accident attorneys are well versed in a variety of car accident claims. We assist our clients with accidents involving:
- Distracted driving
- Drunk driving
- Single-vehicle collisions
- Failure to yield
- Tire blowouts
- Mechanical malfunctions
There are several ways drivers on Southern California roads fail to operate their vehicles safely. Some examples of reckless behaviors that result in them breaching their duty to other drivers include driving while under the influence, driving while distracted, exceeding the speed limit, or making illegal turns.
Steps to Take After a Car Accident in Los Angeles, CA
After a car accident in Los Angeles, CA, a couple of scenarios may take place. First, the other motorist may attempt to blame you for the car accident and pursue a car accident claim against you. Another undesirable scenario that could occur is if your personal injury claim gets rejected by the other party's insurance company, leaving you to cover all medical and repair costs out-of-pocket.
These roadblocks delay you from receiving fair compensation -- and in some cases, prevent you from receiving any compensation at all. To avoid this, there are certain measures that can be taken. They are as follows:
- Seek Medical Attention - Medical documentation is vital in any car accident case. Even if you don't think you're injured, talk to a medical professional. You may have a personal injury that hasn't fully developed yet. Also, seeking medical treatment after a car accident will indicate to an insurance adjuster or a jury (if the case goes to litigation) that your injuries resulted from the accident.
- Contact the Police - Contacting the authorities after a car accident has a couple of benefits. First, police presence helps calm and control the scene of the accident. Secondly, a police report will be created, and this form of documentation will be utilized by your attorney to use in the car accident claim.
- Take Photos - The police will likely take photos for their investigation, but you should as well. Take pictures of all the vehicles involved from multiple angles. Additionally, document other details, like your injuries, photos of the car crash, the roads, and so on.
- Collect Information - Legally, you are entitled to obtain some information from the other motorist. You will need their contact number, insurance information, and the car's license plate number. If any witnesses were present, collect their contact numbers, as well.
- Don't Say Anything Damaging - Be careful with what you say around the other people involved, and don't admit fault. When speaking to an officer, be truthful, but do not embellish. Only disclose the facts, and do not overshare. Lastly, converse with insurance adjusters as little as possible, and do not sign anything. Insurers have a way of persuading crash victims into accepting low settlement offers.
- Contact a Trusted Car Accident Lawyer - An experienced personal injury attorney will help you file your car accident claim. Your auto accident lawyer will speak on your behalf to the insurance companies, so you don't get yourself in a legal bind. Additionally, working with a lawyer prevents delays in the claims process, meaning you will reach an ideal settlement at a quicker rate.
An experienced car accident lawyer can win much higher compensation than someone unfamiliar with personal injury law. Our car accident lawyers are here to offer you support and guidance throughout the entire legal process.START YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
Common Car Accident Injuries Sustained in Car Accidents
The impact of a car crash can cause minor to severe injuries for a car accident victim. Common car accident injuries can include:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Fractures and broken bones
- Spinal cord injuries and paralysis
- Neck injuries
- Soft tissue damage
- Disfiguring facial injuries and scars
How Much Compensation Can I Expect to Receive?
While we cannot guarantee a certain outcome for your Los Angeles car accident lawsuit, there are different factors that come into play that will influence the success of your claim and the amount you receive. These factors can include medical bills, future medical treatment costs, lost wages, future earning capacity, cost of repairing your car, or long-term emotional and/or physical effects from your personal injury.
The best way to determine an estimation of your settlement is to schedule a free consultation with our Los Angeles office. Once we have all of the necessary documentation, we can begin building your car accident case and getting you on the path to recovery. Schedule a free consultation with a Los Angeles car accident attorney for an estimate of your car accident case value.Call Today
Car Accidents That Require Legal Representation
What looks like a minor car accident on the surface can sometimes spiral into a legal mess. After a car accident, you may not feel any symptoms from a related injury. Injuries, such as whiplash, can begin to develop a few days after your car accident.
It is vital to contact a car accident attorney immediately after your accident to ensure you're properly compensated for not only your injuries but damages to your vehicle. You need to find an experienced car accident attorney that is knowledgeable about the local laws involved in your type of case.
When seeking legal representation, look for auto accident attorneys in Southern California that have experience with auto accident cases specifically. Auto accident lawyers understand how a car accident can cause catastrophic injuries, impact your work and personal life, and lead to an accumulation of medical expenses. A highly-qualified car accident attorney will have the resources to prepare and investigate your case.
How Alpha Accident Lawyers Can Help
In some car accident cases, it may be obvious that the at-fault driver was negligent, and that resulted in the car accident. However, disputes often arise during the process of filing a claim.
Car insurance companies and the opposing parties use different tactics in order to reduce their amount of liability. Insurance adjusters will often try to get you to make a recorded statement that they will turn against you. The insurance company can also offer you a lowball settlement amount before you even know the full extent of your car accident injuries and the number of damages you will incur. Insurance companies will sometimes go through your social media accounts for pictures and videos they can use against you to dispute your claims.
The insurance company, and especially the opposing party, don't have your best interests in mind. They are looking to reduce their amount of liability and pay out as little as possible -- if anything at all.
When you have a Los Angeles car accident lawyer on your side, you won't have to speak with any insurance companies. Alpha Accident Lawyers will handle everything. Don't settle for accepting a low offer from an insurance adjustor. We will negotiate and handle all communication, so you don't have to.
We do not charge any upfront legal fees, and we only collect payment after your case is won.
The aftermath of a car accident can be stressful and traumatizing. Leave it to the team at Alpha Accident Lawyers to handle insurance companies and the opposing party. Schedule your free consultation with an experienced car accident lawyer today.START YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
Spanning 163,695 square miles, California is comprised of a diverse landscape. From sunny beaches to snowy mountainsides, popular CA regions are Los Angeles County, San Diego County, San Francisco Bay, Orange County, and the Mojave desert. Popular attractions are spread throughout the state and include Yosemite National Park, Disneyland, San Diego Zoo, Golden Gate Bridge, and The Getty Museum.