DUI Crash on Glade North Road at Klamath Road [Franklin County, WA]

DUI Crash on Glade North Road at Klamath Road [Franklin County, WA]
DUI Crash on Glade North Road at Klamath Road [Franklin County, WA]

DUI Driver Arrested after Rollover Crash on Glade North Road in Franklin County

FRANKLIN COUNTY, WA (May 4, 2023) – Authorities arrested a 25-year-old driver following a DUI crash on Glade North Road on April 29.
According to the Washington State Patrol, the collision happened at Klamath Road. Based on a report, the suspect had been drinking with a male and two female companions at Kahlua’s Bar in Pasco prior to the crash.
Based on the testimony of one of the female passengers, their vehicle crashed and rolled over, throwing the male passenger onto the roadway.
As a result, the man suffered head injuries in the incident. Franklin County Sheriff’s Deputies responded and performed CPR on the victim.
Deputies interviewed the two female passengers separately, noting that the male driver told them not to call 911.
Officers arrested the driver on evidence of impairment after Deputies smelled “intoxicants” on him and after passengers in the car admitted the group had been drinking as a result of his behavior after the crash.
At this point, an investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Drunk driving is dangerous and can lead to a crash. Thus, never drink before driving to avoid getting hurt or hurting other people. In addition, follow road regulations at all times.

If you have been hurt in a DUI crash, count on The Alpha Accident Lawyers to help you with your case. We work hard day and night to ensure that victims of accidents receive the compensation they rightfully deserve. Each of our clients receives personal legal advice tailored to his or her specific case. Our teams will work with you personally, one-on-one, to better understand your situation. Call us today at (800) 544-2696 to schedule a free consultation. We work on a contingency basis, so you pay absolutely nothing unless we will your case. Moreover, you can request a copy of the police report from your accident.


Scroll to top