67-Year-Old Man Killed in Two-Vehicle Crash on Valley Center Road [Valley Center, CA]

William Meents Injured in Hit-and-Run on 5 Freeway [Winlock, WA]

William Meents Injured in Hit-and-Run on 5 Freeway [Winlock, WA]
William Meents Injured in Hit-and-Run on 5 Freeway [Winlock, WA]

William Meents Hospitalized after Winlock Car Crash Involving Hit-and-Run Driver on 5 Freeway

WINLOCK, WA (September 16, 2022) – Paramedics transported William D. Meents to the hospital following a hit-and-run crash on 5 Freeway on September 13.
According to the Washington State Patrol, the collision happened at the northbound side of the freeway near Mile Post 66 around 9:50 PM.
Based on a report, Meents’ silver 2008 Chevy Impala was traveling in the left lane at the time of the crash. Due to unknown reasons, an unidentified vehicle struck it from behind.
Subsequently, the impact caused the Impala to strike the left barrier and roll over before it came to rest in the left lane on its roof. The other vehicle continued northbound on the freeway.
As a result, 48-year-old Meents suffered injuries and was transported to Providence Centralia Hospital for treatment.
As of now, an investigation to locate and identify the driver of the hit-and-run vehicle is ongoing. In addition, no other details are available.
Always check your surroundings when driving, especially in areas near intersections. Never leave the scene if an accident occurs. However, stay at the crash scene and call the authorities for help.

Injuries in accidents deserve compensation. If you have been hurt in a crash involving a hit-and-run driver, you can count on The Alpha Accident Lawyers to help you with your case. We work hard day and night to ensure that victims of accidents receive the compensation they rightfully deserve. Each of our clients receives personal legal advice tailored to his or her specific case. We will work with you personally, one-on-one, to better understand your situation. We will win back what was taken from you. Call us today at (800) 544-2696 to schedule your FREE consultation. You can also request a copy of the police report here.


Scroll to top