Fall 2023 Alpha Accident Lawyers Scholarship
The attorneys at Alpha Accident Lawyers proudly support students’ pursuit of higher education, which is why we are pleased to introduce the Alpha Accident Lawyers Collegiate Scholarship Program. Each spring and fall semester, one student who has exemplified educational excellence and leadership will be selected to receive our $2,500 award.
Please ensure you meet the following requirements before submitting your application.
- You are a US citizen and reside in the US.
- You are currently enrolled or accepted to a college or university for the Fall 2023 semester.
- You have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- You can provide a transcript of the institution where you are currently enrolled.
- You can provide proof of enrollment in the form of an acceptance or welcome letter to a college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the following online form.
- For incoming college freshmen, provide proof of enrollment for your college or university.
- All students must submit a transcript in PDF format.
- Address the following prompt in an essay format between 1,000 to 1,100 words. Submit the completed essay in PDF format.
- Submit your application by 6:00 PM PST, December 31, 2023.
"How will your college degree enable you to make a meaningful difference in the lives of others and contribute to positive change in your community, the nation, or even on a global scale?"
- Your essay should be between 1,000 to 1,100 words in length.
- Please use a standard academic format: Times New Roman, 12-point font, double-spaced.
- Include a title and a bibliography (if applicable) at the end of your essay to cite any sources used.
- Your essay must be submitted in PDF format.
- Your information will not be shared with a 3rd party.
- You will never be asked for any sensitive data including bank details and credit card numbers.
- The scholarship program is free to apply.
- This is a one-time award and is to be applied for academic purposes only, such as tuition, housing, and school supplies.
- Please submit all questions to [email protected].
- Essays will be judged based on originality, clarity of thought, and overall quality of writing.
We believe the power of education transforms individuals and communities. Your essay should demonstrate not only your commitment to making a difference but also how your college degree will be the catalyst for positive change. Good luck, and we look forward to reading your inspiring ideas and visions for a better future.
Thank you and good luck!
Spring 2023 Scholarship Winner
Alpha Accident Lawyers is proud to announce Amyah Maze as the winner of our 2023 Spring Scholarship. Miss Maze is a graduating high school senior who will be attending UC Berkeley in the fall to major in Global Studies. Miss Maze’s extracurriculars consist of creating language-learning content for her social media channels, managing her online business that produces digital flashcards for learning Korean, and being a member of the Model United Nations.
Miss Maze was selected as this spring semester’s recipient based on her academic success and her captivating essay that outlines how she plans to become an international lawyer and United Nations Ambassador. We would like to congratulate Miss Amyah Maze on this major accomplishment and wish her all the best in her future endeavors.