2023 Spring Scholarship
The attorneys at Alpha Accident Lawyers proudly support students’ pursuit of higher education, which is why we are pleased to introduce the Alpha Accident Lawyers Collegiate Scholarship Program. Each spring and fall semester, one student who has exemplified educational excellence and leadership will be selected to receive this award in the form of $2,500.
Students eligible to receive this award must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a US citizen.
- You must be currently enrolled or accepted to a college or university for the Spring 2023 semester and provide proof of enrollment.
- You must have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher and submit an official transcript.
How to Apply
Complete the form below and include an essay (up to 1,000 words in PDF format) on the following prompt:
Please describe the career path you are passionate about pursuing and outline the goals that you hope to achieve in your first 5 years as a professional.
All qualifying applicants must submit their application and original essay before 12:00 AM PST, July 14, 2023. The winner will be notified via e-mail, and a payment of $2,500 in the form of a check will be mailed to the winner’s home address.
- Your information will not be shared with a 3rd party.
- You will never be asked for any sensitive data including bank details and credit card numbers.
- The scholarship program is free to apply.
- This is a one-time award and is to be applied for academic purposes only, such as tuition, housing, and school supplies.
- Please submit all questions to [email protected].
Thank you and good luck!